Using an Android with an Android TV
- Install the Android TV Remote Control app from the Play Store
- Connect your Android to the same Wi-Fi network as your Android TV. This is required so that the phone can communicate with the TV.
- Open the Android TV Remote Control app. It’s the blue rectangle icon with a round gray dial.
- Tap your Android TV. A 4-digit PIN will appear on the TV screen.
- Type the PIN into the Android app.
- Tap Pair. The Android phone is now paired with the TV.
- Use your Android phone to control the TV. Tap the house icon to go to the Home menu, and use the arrow buttons to navigate